Tuesday 30 June 2009

Oh! Yes, please!

Normally, I am one of the most terrible decision makers. Simple things like ordering food at restaurants or choosing products at the supermarket could be very difficult and time-consuming for me. However, there is one thing I'm defintely sure of. That is I would never say no to Champagne. I can say, without a moment of hesitation, it is my favourite drink. It turns out that I have Champagne tastes and beer income as Rob often says. Sad reality but I can't help but love this bubbly drink so much! Ok, here is a picture of me enjoyoing my lovely Champagne in style. No, not really. Sorry it's just a scanned copy of last Valentine's Day card from Rob. (And yes, I had to twist his arm to get me one.)



A few weeks ago, we had a perfectly legitimate reason to celebrate something with my favourite drink. My friend J had finished her short course successfully. Hooray! Well done, you! So, here is a picture of Rob pouring the Champagne for all of us. I can tell you it was very, very nice.



Sadly, she has gone back to Korea now and I would like to say something to my dearest friend. "Hey, J. Once again, congratulations on your achievement and good luck with your future career! It was so good to have you here with us. We both look forward to seeing you again in Korea hopefully soon."

No comments:

Post a Comment