Sunday 26 April 2009

Picture of Kimchi

After my very first post, my husband pointed out that I should have some photographs of Kimchi on this site. I was, of course, fully aware of that myself. The trouble was that I had no pictures of Kimchi nor any Kimchi at home to take a photo of. Luckily I had a chance to have a meal at one of my Korean friends' house the other night. I took my camera with me and took some shots. As I had not told her my ulterior motive, they seemed to look rather too natural without any cosmetic dressing and with poor lighting. But probably the main reason why it did not look great is down to my basic phtographic skills. Anyway, this is KIMCHI (김치), to be precise the CABBAGE KIMCHI (배추김치) and this will do until I could get some decent ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment